this recipe on
Large bag of Jersey Fresh Baby Spinach
Goat Cheese w/chives
- ¼ - ½ chopped red onions
- ½ cup pitted Greek olives
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- ¾ - 1 cup of dried cranberries
- 3-4 Tablespoons of olive oil
- Mix all ingredients together and let sit aside
- Wash thoroughly and dry 1 bag large bag of Jersey Fresh baby spinach, set aside
- Melt 3-4 tsp butter in sauce pan and a little sugar together. Stir in the Walnuts Take ¼ -½ lb. of shelled walnuts. Coat all the walnuts with the mix and brown slightly.
- Take large bowl with spinach and gently toss and coat with mix.
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- Add Feta cheese on top and sprinkle the walnuts around.
Recipe courtesy of Sandy Olah